Peeling is one of the most popular and effective cosmetic treatments that exfoliate dead cells of the skin and activate skin rejuvenation. A carbon laser peeling helps to solve different kind skin problems.
The method and its benefits.
The carbon laser peeling combines the action of the intense laser light and photo rejuvenation. During the treatment the carbon nanogel, which penetrates deeply to the skin layers, removes dead cells and excessive sebum. Regular treatment promotes regeneration of collagen to improve elasticity of the skin, exfoliates the upper layer of skin, unplugs pores and improves the skin texture and color.
This method can also reduce acne scars and normalize a skin lipids metabolism.
There are two stages of the treatment:
- Firstly, the nano gel is applied to the treated area, when it is dry the work of laser starts. The synergy of laser and nano gel accelarate the dead cells removal. First step exfoliates the upper layer of the skin, but not working on the deep skin.
- The second step is a laser photothermolysis. This step activates the collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid production in derma.
What does a patient feels during the procedure? The following question arrises, because mostly all peelings have an effect of urtication, discomfort and pain. Laser carbon peeling is comfortable treatment without any pain. The patient feels only a touch of warm.
The main advantage of laser carbon peeling is the fact that it may be used to cover some skin problems. For example, skin can be oily and withering at the same time. These two problems, the advansed skin oiliness and the first signs of aging, will disappear after the procedure of laser carbon peeling will be held.
Main advantages of the method:
- Peeling is painless and comfortable procedure
- Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect
- Purifing action of nanogel
- Pores contracton and the reduction of excess sebum production
- Biostimulating effect of collagen and elastinСтимулирующий эффект коллагена и эластина (омоложение кожи)
Peeleng should be held in case of :
- Acne and blackheads (preferably if there are uninflamed)
- Early signs of ageing and photoageing
- Enlarged pores and excessive skin oiliness
- Pigmented spots
- Irregular complexion and texture of the skin
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Cicatricial keloid
- Chronic skin inflammation
All signs of skin inflammation should be removed before the procedure. Also a patient should know does he/she have individual hypersensitivity of carboxylic acid (appears rarely). Skin is cleaned by antiseptics before the procedure then skin is covered by a nano gel mask. When gel dries out, skin is treated by laser.
- Enlarged pores are shrunk
- The skin natural ph balance is restored
- Inflammation is eliminated
- Skin becomes silky, the skin tone lightens
- Pigmented spots disappear
The procedure is lasted for 20-30 minutes; it does not have any age and seasonal limits.
After the procedure:
skin redness may appear within 48 hurs after the procedure has been done, but they disappear in a night. You have to take, this fact, into consideration while planning a procedure.
Itch may appear in some days after the procedure. moisture cosmetic products may be used to fast the regeneration process.
Decorative cosmetics can be used after carbon peeling procedure, but it is necessary to avoid sun rays within first 2-3 weeks after the procedure in order to avoid pigmentation.
How many procedure should be done. Is there any complications?
From 3 to5 procedures should be done in order to get the result, but, in some cases, 7 – 8 or more procedures are needed to be done. As the procide is minimally invasive itself and the skin is not injured after it, there is no any complications after carbon peeleng procedure.