Liposuction is a surgery that removes excess fat from the body, improving thevisual appearance whereby. Mostly liposuction is known as excess fat removal procedure, in fact, this is the best option to improve patient’s body contour as well.
Liposuction is usually used by surgeons to improve the results of other aesthetic procedures, because no one other treatment techniques do not allow to improve body’s contour as liposuction.
Does liposuction procedure suit me?
Liposuction is performed with different goals. Some patients would like to improve a body shape for summer, others want the clothes fit best.
Liposuction procedure should be taken into consideration, if the following items are true for you:
- I have fat depots on hips, belly, neck and breast that cannot be removed in spite of diets and physical activity. Liposuction is an ideal procedure for depot fat removal that helps to restore an attractive body shape.
- One body part is not proportional to the others parts of the body. The excess fat removal may to restore the harmony and the natural body look.
- I have a normal weight.. Liposuction is the best procedure for local fat depots decrease. Patients who are pleased with their weight before a surgery, they are pleased with liposuction procedure in general.
- Patients’ realistic expectations are very important from liposuction procedure. Liposuction procedure itself gives restricted options. A surgeon may offer you other options and extra techniques in order to solve your problems.
- I have enough excess skin and I would like to get rid of it. Liposuction is a procedure that removes excess fat; it does not improve skin tone. Excess skin can be lifted by using SmartlipoMPX procedure. There is such a procedure as abdominoplasty for great amount of excess skin removal. It suits best to solve an excess skin problem.
- I would like to lose weight as much as possible. Liposuction may improve body shape, but this procedure is not effective for losing weight.. Some patients, who have obesity, can gain some profit from liposuction; others, who were pleased with their weight before a surgery, are pleased with the surgery results as well. Я хочу сильно похудеть.
What are the liposuction techniques?
There are many liposuction techniques that can be used by surgeons. Every technique has got its technology, but surgeons usually chose a specific technique for every particular case. The following techniques are used in our:
- Smartlipo MPX technique is used the laser to liquefy the fat. Liquefied fat is used for energy production and it is removed during liposuction. Skin heating is the side effect of the laser use, but cells become more active and it helps to lift the skin.
- Power Assisted liposuction (PAL). PAL devices use power supplied by an electric motor that helps to remove the excess fat faster. Surrounded tissues are not hurt during this technique.
- Vacuum liposuction. Vacuum liposuction is a traditional technique of the excess fat revomal using a vacuum apparatus.
- Syringe liposuction. Excess fat tissue is harvested by a special cannula. We use this technique to remove the excess fat during liposuction procedure.
How is the process of liposuction technique held?
Liposuction is a day surgery procedure that is performed by local or general anesthesia or by internal sedation. A surgeon recommends you a type of anaesthesia that suits you best.
Some little incisions have been done during a surgery. A cannula or fiber-optics laser are inserted through these incisions. Excess fat storages are removed or disolved. The procedure is performed from 40 minutes to 3 hours time period, depending on the treated area.
modern liposuction technologies are worked out in order to optimise the procedure itself, and with minimal discomfort feeling. As a result the rehabilitation discharges quickly. Many of our patients go to work within some days after the procedure , depending on the liposuction technique. A surgeon usually prescribes a recipe for painkillers, most of the patients use simply non-prescription medical products or do not take any medicine. A surgeon asks to wear a bandage or compression garments. It helps to reduce swelling and encourages the skin reduction process.
Mostly the scars are appeared in a month after a procedure and become almost invisible after a year.
The result os a procedure is longlasting in case of correct treatment
The fat cells are removed during liposuction and they never grows again. In order to safe the body shape you should keep your weight. If you gain weight in the future, the fat will be collected in the areas that have not been treated during liposuction.
Liposuction is a safe and effective procedure for excess fat removal and for body shape improvement. Turn to our surgeons to get more information.